Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You're A Great Photographer Award

I was nominated for the You're A Great Photographer Award by Maddie over at Dolls On My Mind , her photography is awesome! Thank you so much, it means a lot :)


The Rules:

1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to the blog.
2. If you are nominated, give 1 of your photography tips and answer the questions given.
3. Go comment on a post of the person you nominated letting them know they were nominated.
4. Copy the picture above on your post.
5. Link your post back to the original post.
6. Add the picture to your tool bar or page.
7. Copy these rules onto your post.
8. Have fun! 
Photography tip- Time of day mean everything, for example in the full sun around noon my photo's usually turn out bad, try in between like in the mornings or evenings.  
Questions- 
1.) What camera do you use? I actually "borrow" my mom's Nikon D5100, she almost never uses so I am glad to get some use out of it, I love it and it has a lot settings and every time I take pictures I learn something new.  
2.) Which one of your dolls is the most photogenic? Honestly Kirsten is the most photogenic, anything I have put on her she look's great in and translates well.  
3.) Do you like indoor photography better, or outdoor? Hand's down outdoor, I am still trying to get the best lighting for indoor lighting and outdoor provides the best backdrops. 
 4.) Which season is your favorite to take photos of your dolls? Fall is my favorite season so naturally it is my favorite to take photo's but spring is also awesome. 
 Nominations- 
Hannah (AGDTime Blog)
 Jessica Rae (Darling Dolls) 
Grace (Dollicious)  
Shelby-Grace(Oh My Dollies)
  
My questions are the same one's. Thank you again for nominating me, I really need to add a page for all of the buttons :) 
              Thank's for looking, 
                                             Polka Dot Bee

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)