Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!(late)

 *I originally planned to have this up on New Year's Eve but I fell sick :( I'm just starting to feel better, I was still able to go to Grace's debut and I can't wait to tell you my thoughts.*
I hope you have great night and for those of you staying up until midnight (I am) I will be counting down the hours until Grace Thomas debuts! Tomorrow I will be visiting the AG store and if I can I will take pictures of the new releases. I am planning on getting Grace sometime this year although right now I will probably only be bringing home her pj's. :)  
Some New Years Resolutions (AG and Blogger related)-  
1. Kelsey over at Empty Boxes over the year filled a jar with great things from each day of the year, I would like to try this out as I think this would be really fun. 
2. I would like to improve and get to know my camera and know how to use all of it's settings. 
3. I hope to post at least 10 times each month 
4. I want to start a series sometime this year, I just haven't had any ideas 
 5. I actively collect for Kirsten and Rebecca and would like to add pieces from their collection this year as well as start collecting Grace's collection. 
That's all I can think of right now but I might add a page to the blog with all of the resolutions so you can access it easier :)
Polka Dot Bee

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)