Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sewing Sunday

Wow, I have missed posting a Sewing Sunday here, I hope I can continue this series as I love sharing what I have made with all of you. This particular dress and hat I made more than a year ago for a trip to Disney, I used this tutorial and I think it was my second doll outfit I have ever sewn. It was inspired by Mickey Mouse. You may have seen these pictures posted on my Instagram, here is the link, anyone can look at the pictures, even if you don't have an account. 





















I think Kirsten looks so adorable in this outfit, it definitely suits her. I can't believe how far I have come when sewing this outfit and how much I can still learn. In other news I have a very exciting announcement to share with you hopefully tomorrow.... Stay tuned!  
Thanks for looking, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)