Monday, March 2, 2015

AGPC Season One Challenge Two

Hello! Here is my entry for challenge two- Spring  


 Rebecca can't wait for spring, her favorite spring outfit consist's of a tank, overall dress, leggings and boots. She loves splashing in puddles and looking at rainbows. I wanted to create a scene at  
least outdoors but with even more snow falling it wasn't possible... and in the process I think I found my favorite spot to take pictures! I love how this photo shoot turned out :)  

 



 
Some other favorites...  
Thanks for looking! 
Polka Dot Be



10 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the reflection ♥

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are really cool! Rebecca looks so cute in that outfit. :)
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love putting together an outfit, it's fun and challenging to create an outfit that reflects the dolls style and interests.

      Delete
  3. These are sooo cool! Is she sitting on a mirror? It looks awesome! I love her outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, just the banister in the hallway :)

      Delete
  4. These photos are awesome!! I love Rebecca's reflection in the first photo :D
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't believe how great it turned out :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh! I really love those pictures!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)