Sunday, March 29, 2015

AGPC Season One Challenge Three

I love the theme for this one, which is black and white,  as I haven't really tried editing pictures into a black and white picture. It turned out to be really fun! Here is my entry- 
 So for my entry I wanted to try something different- I was looking for inspiration and a picture on pinterest caught my eye- a girl swinging- I wanted to recreate the picture with Rebecca who is the doll I entered, so with a scrap of wood and a rope I created a doll sized swing! I will definitely have to try black and white photography more as I love the effect!  
Thanks for looking, 

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so cute! I love black and white photos! You do them really well!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)