Monday, March 9, 2015

Dreaming of Spring

On Friday I was changing Rebecca, Saige and Mia, I realized I dressed them all in purple! So, with a new technique I learned (blurring out the background) I went outside and set them up for a photo-shoot. It was hard to balance 3 dolls at the same time so I ended up just pushing their feet into the snow... 



























 It took a long time  for me to find an angle where they were all looking at the camera, Rebecca still is looking downward.  I love how these pictures came out! Definitely one of my recent favorites, today almost all of the snow melted outside and is beginning to feel like spring! Check back tomorrow for a review on Rebecca's Movie Dress :) 
Thanks for looking, 
Polka Dot Bee 
I entered the Winter Fashion Design here and I would love if you could check it out, it was really fun to create!

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos. ♥ Hehe, their color coordination is very snazzy. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love all of their outfits, but Rebecca's is my favorite! The last photo is sooo cute! I'll definitely go vote for you! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for voting and commenting! It means a lot <3

      Delete
  3. Adorable Pictures! I love photo shoots with more than one doll.:) I absolutely love Rebecca in that dress!!!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my first time taking pictures with more than one doll and even though it was challenging helping more than one doll stand upright I think it turned out great! Yes, I think the dress is now claimed as Rebecca's :) No wonder American Girl turned almost every outfit for Rebecca into purple!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)