Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

Hi!, and a very Merry Christmas,late, to you all! I had a great time visiting family and friends and now it's back to blogging :) 
 
 
These were just a few of the pictures I have of the dolls in their finest holiday attire. I know it's not all the dolls and I haven't taken an updated all my dolls pictures for this year but I wanted to wait...Can you guess why?  
Thanks for looking!, 
 
p.s. Stay tuned for a Christmas haul coming up later this week. 

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos! Your girls are always so gorgeous <3 especially Libby. She looks great in that dress! I must confess, I didn't like it when it first came out, but as the season's gone on I've fallen in love!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry late christmas! i can't wait to see your haul!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)