Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sewing Sunday

 Hi! I feel like it's been so long since a Sewing Sunday post has appeared here, so I felt like it was time for another one. Yesterday I listed two new items in my shop, one dress and a sweater! I haven't had much time lately to sew or blog but I was able, thanks to a 3 day weekend, catch up on blog posts and spend a little time sewing. 



 
I absolutely love this fabric, a lightweight knit that looks great on dolls. This was so much fun to make and for some reason this looks like a dance outfit to me. 



 
Using upcycled materials I made this cute knit sweater, perfect for cold winter days, I love the stretch knit lace! 
So it looks like for now 1 post a week here is about all of the extra time I have. Thankfully my daily schedule is straightening out and I can balance schoolwork, the musical,dance and sewing/blogging better! Hopefully whenever I have extra time I can squeeze an extra post in now and then. 
Thanks for looking!, 

6 comments:

  1. Love the sweater! The dress is a really gorgeous color too.

    - Ellie
    http://thedollsof221b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those SO much!!! The dress is so pretty and I love the style of it! You did an amazing job sewing them!!!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those pieces! You did a great job on them!:) I love the dress!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple dress is gorgeous :o I love all the things you sew!
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple fabric used for the dress! Your right, it does look like a dance dress. Super cute!! And the lace on that sweater is fabulous!!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)