Sunday, February 7, 2016

Maisey's OOTD

I didn't plan on this being an outfit of the day post but it fit Maisey's personality. This was my first time making the Liberty Jane baseball t-shirt pattern, and I love it! 





 
Flower Crown: Claire's 
Baseball T-shirt: Made by me! 
Jeans: AG 
Shoes: AG 
Maisey really does look great in everything (so far) I have tried on her! I really love how cute she looks with flowers in her hair, it suits her perfectly.   
Do you like OOTD? Should I do more?  
Thanks for looking!, 

8 comments:

  1. I just adore the way the gray stripes go with the turquoise those are two of my favorite colors. (Ok fine. I have lots of favorite colors. But still. Gray and turquoise is bomb.)
    And yes, i think you should do more Outfit Of The Day's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so cute!!! I love it and now I want to make one just like it! The photos are so pretty and she looks so cute! The flower crown was the perfect touch to that outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH.
    MAISIE IS SO ADORABLE.
    You did such a good job on the tshirt, it's amazing! It really looks great with the flower crown. :)
    I love your OOTDs! You should definitely do more!

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her outfit is adorable and I LOVE the flowers in her hair. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Maisey looks stunning in turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh so cute! Definitely do more OOTDS :)

    - Ellie
    http://thedollsof221b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maisey is so cute! Yes! Do more OOTD's.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Maisie is just too cute! I love her hair and outfit.:D I would love to see more OOTD's on here, they are so fun!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)