Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Updates!

Hello! I'm really missing actual blogging... I can't wait to get back from vacation! Currently just catching up on all of the blog posts I have missed these past few days. Once I get home I will respond to all of your lovely comments ^..^ So currently I have a few posts I am planning to post during this week, either a post on Truly Me or the promised photo shoot of Caroline. On Saturday I will be posting Everything AG 10 Followers Challenge, unfortunately I was too late to enter her 20 Followers Challenge but congratulations! Ooh, and on another exciting note yesterday was my 1 year blogaversary! So next Tuesday or sometime that week look for a post on that, I may have a giveaway sometime after that, just to say thanks for following this blog :)   
Thanks for looking!, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)