Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lavender & Leaves

Finally, a post! I have the 1 year blogaversary post mostly typed but I still need to work on it. This is a photo shoot of Caroline that I am very excited to share with you. The pictures were finished and uploaded the first week of May but with other obligations and activities they have sat there, waiting. Yes, the flower crown is made of real flowers and no, it is not lavender. I don't know the name of it but I think it starts with a "l". Of course I will remember after I post this though ;) 































 
Out of these two pictures, which one should be her profile picture?





















 After adding all of the pictures I finally realized what the flowers are called! Lilacs ;) The flower crown took a lot of patience to make and to not look "skimpy" I should say as the flowers are hard to add to it without falling off. The flower crown is temporary, a few hours later after this photo shoot the flowers were turning brown. It was so hard to narrow down the pictures! Their were around 61 and I think now it is down to around 40 I should say. So many of the pictures turned out really well, way different than what normally happens. Instead of doing a separate updates post I decided to just add the posting schedule for now-  
Friday- Thrifty Find Friday or Truly Me Release Thoughts
Saturday- Truly Me Release or 1 Year Blogaversary 
Sunday- Maybe Sewing Sunday or preparation for AGPC  
The red line under blogaversary is annoying so I just added it to the dictionary. Have you ever added a word to the dictionary (google or Microsoft) just so it doesn't come up as a misspelled word? 
Thanks for looking!, 

18 comments:

  1. Oooh! The photos are absolutley gorgeous! I really love her flower crown! These are some of my favorite photos you've ever taken! :D
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really can't believe how well they turned out, it was supposed to be just a quick photo shoot since I had extra time.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! You have no idea how many times I've added random word to the dictionary because the red line annoyed me. XD

    ~Watermelon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Watermelon! Yes, that red line can be very annoying!

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhhh!! Pretty photos!!!!! These make me want Caroline...... ;)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Don't mind me, I'm not trying to be persuasive... ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos...I love the color scheme throughout. Lilacs are so pretty and they smell so good! Yes..I often add my own words to the dictionary, just so spell check leaves me alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Every time I pass by the bushes it smells heavenly :)

      Delete
  5. I love this post so much the photos are all so gorgeous I can't. <3 I've actually seen those flowers before but had no idea what they were called either, so thanks for educating me. xD
    BEAUTIFUL POST LOVED HER LILAC CROWN. ^__^
    (Can't wait to see the blogaversary post!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you! I always keep forgetting, too many flowers I know start with an "L" Glad to know you learned something new :)

      Delete
  6. AMAZING pictures! :) You're super talented!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! You have the kindest words :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous pictures! The outfit is so cute, and the flower crown is precious!
    Yess...my personal dictionary in Microsoft or Google is very large. ;P
    Keep up the great work!
    ~Lu&SevenLittleDollies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! These photos are so stunning! GIVE ME YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS!! xD

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I don't have much skills but I will gladly share them with you ^-^

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)