Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quick Craft

I wanted to post this before part 2 of Christmas decorating which should be up Thursday or Friday.  
Christmas Wreath  
I love wreaths from past photo-stories you may know that we have two "fall" wreaths but we did not have a Christmas wreath! This craft only took about 15 minutes. 
 Materials Needed

  1.  Ribbon 
  2. Scissors
  3.  Wreath base(I used an empty tape spool) 
  4. Burlap 
  5. Hot glue gun and glue 

 I really like the burlap wreaths that I have found on pinterest, the doll sized Christmas tree I bought from Michael's had a burlap covering on the bottom but since I was using fabric for a tree skirt I instead used it to make this wreath!
 Cut burlap into about 1-2 in strips
 Wrap burlap around wreath base, hot gluing ends down.
 Wrap ribbon around wreath, gluing ends down.
 I hot glued a bow (optional)
 You can customize it however you want, I added Styrofoam berries and sprigs from dollar store floral.

 
Thanks for looking, Merry Christmas! 
Polka Dot Bee

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)