Monday, December 8, 2014

Cyber Monday Haul

Hi! So Cyber Monday was a week ago, followed by crazy sale's including beds! (I really wish I could have gotten Rebecca's bed..) and I wanted to show you what I got!  My package arrived on Saturday and following that I tried on most of what I got, I love buying things on sale especially when it comes to AG.  
Addy's Blue Dress  
Rebecca's Hanukkah Dress 
My AG Peacock Pj's 
Rebecca's Classic Accessories   

Yes, I did get up at midnight (central time) to order although it took me an hour to even checkout and then the next day 3 out of 4 of my outfits were discounted even more!(Bad move AG) I did stick to my list of things I want and did not overspend. If you would like any reviews on these just leave a comment! Most of these will be "gifts" for the dolls including some other purchases so you won't see these until Christmas. P.S. Kirsten is getting the blue dress, Rebecca is getting her dress and accessories and I think wither Mia or Saige is getting the pj's.  
 ~Polka Dot Bee

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a review of the blue dress! I have been wanting to get it...but haven't yet!
    great haul!
    ~Lu&SixLittleDollies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will hopefully review it soon, thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)