Sunday, September 28, 2014

AGPC Challenge 2 Entry

Hi! The theme for this round is friends. When I found out what the theme was I had an idea of what I wanted to do, which rarely happens :) So the story behind this is Kirsten's best friend/sister is in the hospital and this picture is supposed to represent forever friends :) I really wanted to captured the sadness of a friend in the hospital and how caring best friends can be and how they are willing to help in times of need, it was kind of hard because the dolls are in a permanent smile so.. yeah. I had a lot of fun setting up this scene, Enjoy! 

 This is the picture I want for the round :)  I don't know if I will post Sewing Sunday today, maybe tomorrow.  
                                                                       Polka Dot Bee




















5 comments:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet and sentimental! Excellent picture! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mint, this is so sweet ♥ I love it!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wanted to capture a different view on friendship.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I love the different view on friendship! I am so voting for you! Will you vote for me?
      Emily

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)