I was nominated for the Beachy Blogger Award by California Harmony Thank you!
Now on to the questions....
1. Why does "caregiver" and "caretaker" mean the same thing? I think one means you give care and the other means you take away from care?
3. What happens when you get "Scared half to death" twice? You die :)
4. What color is your hair?Red
5. Why do they call tiny candy bars "Fun Size?" Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one? I think it is fun because its small, like doll's ? :)
6. Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni? I'm not sure..
7. Why is it that when things get wet they get darker, even though water is clear? Good point, now I will be wondering about that forever
8. Why do we call something sent by a car a shipment and something send sent by a ship a cargo? It's not sent by that kind of transportation?
9. If the product says "Do not use if seal is broken" how are you supposed to open the thing and use it? I think it means when you buy it if it is already open then you should not use it
10. Why is it that people say "They slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour? We will never know...
Thank you again for nominating us!
P.S. This Sunday's Sewing post will be doubled as we were not able to post last Sewing Sundays post. Important update: We will not be doing Dollar store Wednesday for a while as you will see in thrifty find Fridays post......
Polka Dot Bee
P.P.S: Do you like our new background?:)