Sunday, August 3, 2014

Thrifty find friday


 Hey! So I left you wondering what I found... but you don't have to wait anymore! I am going to show you one find I found as I had found some other things later in the week but can't share them with you right now (hint: american girl items!) On to the find.... 










 So I originally thought I would use it as a clothes press for Felicity but then I realized with a little bit of fixing I could make it into Isabelle's Sewing Studio (by the way, have any of you seen the movie, I LOVE Isabelle's bedroom and the sewing area) we really like the studio but with the price tag we knew it would probably not be coming home because with Be forever and wanting to get other pieces we want from Isabelle's collection we decided the studio would not make the cut. By the way... we found this for a whopping $1.00! Once we fix this up and add all of the pieces we will total up the cost and compare it to the real deal.  







So.. you might be thinking "Wait, it looks a little too short" Well, it definitely is but we will be discussing this and other ways to alter it in this Wednesday's post. So stay tuned and we hope this inspires you to create something and give thrifty finds a new look, you never know what you might discover! 

Until then, 
            Polka Dot Bee

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an AWESOME deal!! :D I have seen the movie and I totally agree that the studio from AG is way to expensive. Great find!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is but I thank AG for giving us awesome ideas.

      Delete
  2. Great find! It's always so exciting when you find things like that :) It will be great as Isabelle's studio!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to start working on it :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)