Monday, May 11, 2015

Updates

Hi! Long time no see :) The past month was really busy for me and still is, once this week is over their will probably be one week of normal posting and then vacation for two weeks. Luckily almost all of the vacation I will have access to WiFi, computer, camera and dolls :) The real question is which dolls to bring? Most likely I will be able to bring at least two if not three. Comment below who I should bring! This weeks posting schedule will be-   

  • Wednesday-Posting at Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls 
  • Thursday- Photo-shoot of Marie Grace  
  • Sunday- Sewing Sunday     
I also have a very special surprise to share with you hopefully sometime this week!! I honestly can't wait to share it with you, it is really special :) 
Thanks for looking, 

4 comments:

  1. I think you should bring Marie-Grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your suggestion! Most likely Marie Grace will be the doll I carry on with me :)

      Delete
  2. I think you should bring Lindsey!
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Lindsey would be a great doll to bring! Thanks for your suggestion, she is going to be doll #2 :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)