Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkins.. A Photoshoot

Hi! This is the promised photo-shoot of Felicity.. The day I took the pictures of Mia (which turned out really good) I also set up a pumpkin scene with Felicity in a pink raincoat (pink doesn't compliment her very well..) it was really fun setting the pumpkins up! 







































I think Felicity is harder to take pictures with probably because of her bright green eyes, but, I think the pictures turned out okay. I'm thinking of sending her in for a new head at the doll hospital, what do you think? Probably not until 2015.. Thanks for looking, 
                                                                          Polka Dot Bee

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)