Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bravo,Mia!

Long time no see! I feel like these past few months have been so busy, but, in just  few short weeks the musical will be done with and I can go back to my regularly scheduled life. ahhh...I can't wait to spend more time blogging and sewing!  
~~~ 
Mia, you might know, was my first doll and my first introduction with AG. In just 2 months Mia will be 8 years old! After organizing my doll clothes better I came across Mia's Performance Outfit that I was gifted at American Girl Chicago. I thought it was only fitting to do a photoshoot with Mia before the snow melted!

 
I originally planned on taking pictures at a frozen pond but all of the ice was melted by then. I didn't realize most of these pictures came out so dark until after I uploaded them,oops! 
Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking!, 

10 comments:

  1. Mia is so pretty! I recently discovered your blog and love it. :)

    -Clara <3
    www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! Mia looks amazing "for her age" lol. I never realized her hair was so light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I don't mind the darkness, I think it makes her dress pop all the more. I always wish I'd gotten that dress and her bedroom set.

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST discovered your blog, and Mia is amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so pretty!
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are amazing, Mia looks so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these photos! Mia looks so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I am loving your blog! This is too adorable, the photos are en pointe! <3
    ~Mak {AGPathfindersProductions} <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! These are stunning! I really love the last one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pictures! I love the 6th!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)