Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Few Photos...

A recent trip to the mall I stopped in at the Disney Store... a newly remodeled Disney store... 
  
Just to keep the suspense... 
(Grace's slippers are the cutest you've seen, right?!) 
.
.  
.  




 
And brought home a doll sized Stitch! 
What many of you don't know is one of my favorite movies is Lilo & Stitch! When I visited Disney World for the first time I picked out a plush Stitch as a souvenir, and I still have him :)

 
So I thought it would be fitting for my mini-me to have her own :)

  
Libby Grace was traveling along with me and currently claims Stitch as her own, but we'll see about that..

  
Last weekend I started unpacking all of the doll stuff, the dollhouses are up although the roof is missing* sometime this month I will find the time to decorate the dollhouse and post a tour of at least one of the rooms!

 
It was so fun to unpack the dolls from their boxes, it was almost like opening them up for the first time and seeing a new friend.   
Thank you for being the best and patient followers!, 

10 comments:

  1. So cute! Libby looks adorable with Stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stitch is so cute! I've seen him at our Disney Store a few times and he's so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE A GENIUS! I have never thought that those mini stuffed animals at Disney could be for my dolls! Grace's slippers are adorable! And Caroline looks so pretty!! Eek!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either! I wanted to pick something out and then I found the last Stitch.. of course he came home with me! Now you need to buy one :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. The doll sized stitch is adorable! And so glad you have all of your dolls back! :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he? I know!, I'm enjoying the ones that were packed away, it's so nice to have them back!

      Delete
  5. Stitch is so so cute!! I love Lilo and Stitch! "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind." I legit say that quote nearly everyday >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)