Monday, November 24, 2014

Updates..

Hi! Remember how I promised I would post a hair tutorial in my latest post? I kind of got sidetracked and my model for the hairstyle was in the middle of a downy dunk (it turned out pretty well, I think I may try a ceramic hair straightener) and now that it turns dark very early I am still working out a time when I can take pictures. Also I have been very busy sewing and now with a more permanent area for my sewing I can sew more often. I am in the middle of a project and today I finished a side outfit that I will hopefully post around Thanksgiving.  Sorry for the excuses, thank's for all of your comments! Oh and I have another award post to do :) 
Polka Dot Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)