Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Even MORE awards.. :)

Hi! I was nominated for two awards so I will just get into the questions.. 
 I was nominated for the LG award by AG chick,  thank you for nominating me :) !  
Rules- 

No tag backs
*You must give credit to the person who nominated you
*Answer eight questions given to the person who nominated you, then give eight more questions for your nominees.
*Nominate eight people
*Put the award on your sidebar, or on a special page for your awards!

Questions- 
1.What is your favorite color? Right now it is a tie between mint green and turquoise
2. Do you like to sleep on your back, stomach, or your side? Side or stomach, I don't really like sleeping on my back unless I am sick
3. Who is your favorite famous person? Hmm... Audrey Hepburn?
4. Do you have a pet?No, I used to have fish :(
5. Do you like shorts or jeans best? I love jeans!
6. Do you have your own bedroom? Yes
7. What color is your hair? Red
8. Which hand do you use? (Right, left.) I'm a lefty:) 
Nominees- 
Questions- 
1. What font do you use? 
2.  Favorite book?
3. Favorite movie?
4. What season do you like the most?
5. Favorite app?
6. Best dessert you have ever had?
7. Favorite restaurant?
8. Favorite shoes? 
I know these are random but I couldn't think of any :) Now onto the next award!  

I was nominated for the STAHP your too sweet award by Picture Perfect AG and AG in the Shire I feel like I am missing someone.. 
Oh, well Thank you for nominating me! This award is so cute! 
Rules- 
1.Nominate someone who you believe is uber sweet,who is always leaving nice comments,or is just a great,kind blogger friend of yours.
2.Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer.
3.Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog,letting them know that they've been nominated. Leave a link to the post so you can easily find it.
4.You must nominate at least 10 people. Tag backs are allowed,as is nominating people more than once.
5.Copy and paste the guidelines so everyone knows what on earth is going on!
6.And finally, have fun!! 
Questions- 
AG in the Shire-
 1. Do you ever get so excited that you end up acting really weird and trip over your own two feet? (*cough* or a box in the hallway)Yes, sometimes and also when I am rushing, like tonight when I stubbed my toe and scraped my finger in under a minute :) (Poor finger..)
2. Are you a dog person or cat person? Or both? Or neither?! I don't know, the only pet I have had is fish so I guess a cat?
3. Do you think I'm crazy? xD No, you have really cool ideas :)
4. What's your all-time favorite song?That's a hard one probably fireflies by Owl City :)
5. Ever played an instrument? Yes the recorder :0
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly are you drowning in tags/awards right now? xD 10 I really want to post other things right now!
7. Have you heard of Owl City? And if not, would you please go listen to one of Adam's songs? (Just kidding about the last part... sorta. xD) Question 4...
8. Are you a person who could be persuaded to dress up in a funky costume and walk around a public place in it? Considering I have worn weird costumes while dancing in public,yes,I could be persuaded  
Picture perfect AG-                                                                                                                                                                                   
1. If you could be one animal in the world, what would you turn into?(non-permanent) A giraffe being tall would be nice 
2. Have you ever eaten sushi?No, I would like to though
3. How often do you say the word "Like" unnecessarily? I used to be bad at saying "Like" all the time (see! just did it) only occasionally
4. How often is your room ACTUALLY clean? 6/10
5. Anne of Green Gables or Guardians of the Galaxies?(Classic or Action?) Anne of Green Gables all the way!!! I love the movie
6. How often do you drop your Phone or iPod? I sometimes do, thankfully it hasn't broken yet :)
7. Snow or rain? Snow
8. Sour or sweet? Sour!
9. Do you prefer weather that is so hot you die, or weather that's so cold you freeze to death? (Pick your fate) Probably cold  
Nominees-  
 American Girl Place  
Questions 
1. Do you like reading hitsorical or furturistic books more?
 2. Where is the place you wan to go the least? 
3. Ice skating or roller skating? 
4. The zoo or a museum? 
5. How many candle's do you have in your house? 
Now on to telling the nominees! Again thanks for awarding me! I really need to add them to my sidebar :) Till Friday, 
                                 Polka Dot Bee
I think I did everything..


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! what questions are we supposed to answer for the second tag? Thanks again!
    ~Lu&SixLittleDollies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about that! I knew I was missing something, I will have that up in a minute :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I know how that goes!

      ~Lu

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for getting so many awards! I loved reading your answers! That's so cool that you're a lefty, I'm a lefty too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is really cool :) Not many people I know are Lefty's

      Delete
  3. I love your new background and blog design! So very wintry and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a award! http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/more-awards.html
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards! Thanks so much for nominating me! It means a ton! ;)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate comments just make sure they are appropriate :)